Rental Information and Regulations
You will be mailed a copy of this that will need to be signed and returned to our office and is required on all bookings.
GUEST UNDERSTANDS AND AGREES:
CSA Travel Protection – Vacation Rental Insurance has been made available with your reservation. Vacation Rental Insurance provides coverage for prepaid, nonrefundable expenses due to certain unforeseeable circumstances that may jeopardize your vacation investment and force you to incur unplanned expenses. We strongly recommend you purchase this valuable protection. Separate terms and conditions apply, read your Description of Coverage/Policy carefully and contact CSA at (866) 999-4018 with coverage questions.
As a part of your stay, you may purchase a Vacation Rental Damage Protection plan designed to cover unintentional damages to the rental unit interior that occur during your stay provided they are disclosed to management prior to check-out. If purchased, the policy will pay a maximum benefit of $1,500. Any damages that exceed $1,500 or are not covered under the plan will be charged to the credit card on file. If, during your stay at one of our rental properties, an insured person causes any damage to real or personal property of the unit as a result of inadvertent acts or omissions, the Insurer will reimburse the Insured for the cost of repair or replacement of such property up to a maximum benefit of $1,500. Certain terms and conditions apply. Full details of the Vacation Rental Damage coverage are contained in the Description of Coverage or Insurance Policy and you can click on the link here: www.vacationrentalinsurance.com/g20vrd]. The Vacation Rental Damage can be purchased up to, and including at, check-in. By submitting payment for this plan, you authorize and request CSA Travel Protection and Insurance Services to pay directly Carolina Resorts Realty, Inc. any amount payable under the terms and conditions of the Vacation Rental Damage. Please contact Carolina Resorts Realty, Inc. directly if you do not wish to participate in this assignment.
- SECURITY DEPOSIT: Guest agrees that a credit card shall be posted at check-in to serve as a SECURITY DEPOSIT to be used to indemnify (pay) the Owner and Agent for any damage caused by the guest to the rental unit grounds, furnishings, equipment and household items, therein, which occur during Guest`s occupancy. This is to include the cost of additional cleaning if guest does not comply with 18 below. Please report any damages immediately. You may purchase Damage Protection in lieu of a Security Deposit.
- To honor 10AM Check-out and 4PM Check-in times. Sometimes due to reasons beyond managements control a unit might not be ready by 4PM. If a unit is ready earlier than 4PM, guest may check in sooner as ready. Also rarely it might necessary to switch units due to conflicts in reservations for reasons beyond management`s control. All efforts will be made to notify guest of any changes when time permits. If a switch occurs it will always be to a comparable or upgraded unit.
- That he/she has no more in party than represented in the above appropriate box of this check-in form, or more than the unit will accommodate as counted by the number of beds in the unit. (If more persons than the number of beds, each additional person will cost an additional $10.00 per day.
4. Be careful not to give personal information in case your mail server is breached. We will never ask for you to do a wire transfer for any amount. Payments will be in the form of a personal check, cashiers cheque or credit card and is payable in US dollars.
- Guest agrees NOT to run air conditioning units with doors or windows open!!
- THAT NO PETS ARE ALLOWED.
- THAT NO SMOKING IS ALLOWED.
- Guest will receive PARKING PERMITS One/ 1BR, Two /2, 3 or 4 BR Three/5 BR (some exception)
- Motorcycles, RV`s Boats and Trailers are NOT allowed on most properties. (Call for details.)
- All deposits made by Guest for Rental Accommodations shall be held in trust according to SC Law.
- CANCELLATION POLICY: You must provide us notice of cancellation at least 90 days prior to your scheduled arrival for all summer reservations. (From Memorial Day to Labor Day), or 30 days notice for all other periods. All deposit refunds are subject to 25% cancellation fee. Carolina Resorts Realty is not in the business to keep advance deposits. We regret when situations arise that necessitate a cancellation and will work with our customers to reapply their deposits to another like reservations within the same year, regardless of notice given. All efforts will be made to re-rent any cancellation. Funds received by the managing agent as escrow agent or trustee under this Reservation Agreement shall not be the property of the agent, but shall remain the property of the entitled person(s) as per South Carolina statutes. But again we suggest that you purchase the trip insurance.
- Per the South Carolina “Innkeepers Act”, Agent may terminate occupancy if guest or any member of his/her party violates any of the conditions of this agreement. Agent may terminate this contract and enter the premises by force or by statutory proceedings if occupancy by guest is deemed to be damaging rental unit. HOUSE PARTIES ARE PROHIBITED. Parents should be cautioned not to rent any Carolina Resort units for underage persons as this constitutes fraud per “Innkeepers Act”. Agent has the final authority in deciding if occupants are a conducting a house party. Should agent discover occupancy by underage persons occupancy will not be permitted and deposit plus balance of monies paid will be forfeited. No exceptions. Agent rents strictly to persons 25 YEARS OR OLDER (If this booking is for a group then all persons in that group must be over the age of 25!!) We cater to couples AND golfers over 25 year of age and to families, that being parents with children, and/or relatives. If a house party is found to exist by underage persons, guests and members of that party agree to leave premises and to forfeit all monies paid. We do not allow chaperoned groups.
- Guest is responsible to check the number of nights, the arrival date and to confirm the rate, the unit type, and the view from the unit etc for accuracy.
- Rates are subject to change and may vary as the season progresses. We do offer some seasonal discounts for last minute bookings. Your rate depends upon when the booking is made. Rates are higher for weekends and holiday periods in general. Confirmed rates will NOT be changed.
- Carolina Resorts Realty as Agent, or the Owner of the individual unit rented shall not be liable for damage or injury to guest or to any other person or to any property occurring on the premises or any part thereof, or in common areas thereof. Guest agrees to hold Agent and Owner harmless for any claims for damage, no matter now caused unless Agent or Owner is negligent in its duties. Agent and Owner will not be responsible for acts of theft or vandalism or damage to guest`s personal property.
- Rate adjustments are not made for failure of any appliance, equipment, pools nor elevators, nor are they made for reasons such as cleaning or maintenance. If any guest needs housekeeping to return, they are available 24/7. We will also handle any maintenance requests in a timely manner.
- Guest agrees to allow repair persons into unit for repairs to unit and in the event of an emergency and for routine maintenance. Property management and rental management also has the right to enter this rental unit for emergencies, repairs and for routing inspection(s).
- Just before checkout Guest agrees to take all trash out of the rental and place in the properties dumpster or trash chute, to wash and or leave dirty dishes running in the automatic dishwasher on a cleaning cycle, to leave linens bagged up on the floor in the main room and overall to leave the unit and the balcony tidy. Please let office know about anything the unit might need.
- Guest understands that. Carolina Resorts Realty from Memorial Day to Labor Day rents weekly from Saturday to Saturday. Some exceptions are possible. Ask us. We can book 4 night stays over the summer as long as the stay does not included a Saturday night. Again some exceptions are possible the remainder of the year we will have 2 or 3 night minimum stays..
*PLEASE SIGN THIS AGREEMENT AND SEND BACK ASAP EITHER BY MAIL WITH A PERSONAL CHECK OR CASHIERS CHECQUE. OR BY FAX OR EMAIL WITH THE CREDIT CARD INFO FILLED-IN BELOW. Unless another choice is circled, I choose to pay for my booking by paying the advance deposit per the following schedule unless you want to set up a payment plan as follows
if a different AMOUNT (fill in amount) $___________. When you send this form back, indicate at the bottom of the page when you would like payments deducted. If you are using your credit card for the payment amount indicated above, please fill out the information below & FAX it to: 1-843-249-5034. DO NOT MAIL THIS FORM WITH CC# INFO . If you are using a credit card number that you have already given us, you do not need to add it below just write “on file” where it asks for card#. If you need to update the credit card info or use another card you have that option as well.
Visa/MC/AX Card# ____________________________________ Expiration Date __________________
Customer Verification or CV #________________ found on back in signature line of Visa & MC ( 3 digits) / and on front of AM EX ( 4 digits)
Mailing Address______________________________ City and State_____________________________ Credit Card Billing Zip Code__________________
__________________________________________________ __________________ Reservation #
Guest Signature Date
BY SIGNING THE ABOVE GUEST SIGNATURE, GUEST AUTHORIZES CHARGES TO CREDIT CARD FOR EACH OFTHE ABOVE PAYMENTS. THESE SHALL INCLUDE AN INITIAL DOWN PAYMENT IF LESS THEN THE HALF AMOUNT, THE ADVANCE DEPOSIT AMOUNT OF ONEHALF, AND the FINAL PAYMENT, PURSUANT TO TERMS ABOVE. GUEST AGREES AND CERTIFIES THAT HE/SHE HAS READ CAREFULLY THE TERMS AND LIMITATIONS FORTH IN THIS AGREEMENT AND AGREES TO ABIDE BY SUCH TERMS & LIMITATIONS.